I’m off to Raleigh for the weekend to celebrate my brother’s birthday and wedding anniversary! That means I should probably be packing right about now… which means I am, in fact, not packing, and am instead up to my elbows in gorgeous wedding images. We’ve received so. many. stunning. wedding submissions, and I’m so thankful for each and every one of you who have stuck with us as we’ve grown The Lovely Find. We’ve already seen such a HUGE change in November. We’re inspired, and we hope y’all are, too. What are y’all doing this weekend?
Here’s a round-up of some of our favorite finds from this week:
- smitten with this lavender styled shoot
- must-bake: this recipe for double crust apple brown butter pie
- this biltmore hotel wedding has us swooning
- read how we’re building a thankful brand
- we love this Thanksgiving inspiration
- we’re saving for our first trip to Europe because of these images
- a wedding gown, a sparkly belt, and a flannel shirt… our new favorite way to style a fall bridal session
- adoring this wedding gown – would you wear it for your fall wedding?
- make sure to sign up for our free newsletter for fresh wedding inspiration delivered to your inbox
Have a beautiful November weekend, y’all!
photograph, above, by Feather & Twine